Terms AND CONDITIONS
Artikel 1) Introduction and definitions
- These terms of service apply to all services by Progress your PhD, including every continuation of, alteration of, or addition to agreements, as well as to all legal relations resulting from or related to the services. The applicability of the terms of service of the counterparty are explicitly rejected.
- Progress your PhD: Progress your PhD’s registration number with the Kamer van Koophandel is 65535448. Progress your PhD is part of buro dijkstra.
- Client: Every natural or legal person that explicitly or implicitly commissioned Progress your PhD for services or advice.
- Coaching: t.b.a.
- Session: Progress your PhD works with personal and written sessions. One session lasts for 1 hour (€69,-) and can extend to a maximum of 1,5h (€ 103,50).
- This includes sessions by phone or Skype.
Artikel 2) proposals
- Proposals are free and without obligations. They are valid for 30 days after date. Price quotations may be amended due to unforeseen changes to services. In such cases Progress your PhD will always contact the client so that new agreements about the price can be made.
- Offers of proposals are not automatically valid for future commissions.
artikel 3) execution, quality and planning
- The client ensures that Progress your PhD receives all necessary information and means in a timely manner so that the services can be executed optimally.
- Progress your PhD must be informed about all of the client’s deadlines, and the plans to work towards these deadlines for both parties will be made in mutual agreement.
- The client and Progress your PhD will inform each other when the planning and quality are at risk. Corresponding actions will be undertaken in mutual agreement.
- Progress your PhD treats received information with regard to the commission with care and confidentiality.
- If the client wishes to cancel or move an appointment, this must be done at least 24 hours in advance. If the appointment is cancelled or moved less than 24 hours in advance, the client will be charged for the session nevertheless.
- If the client does not show to an appointment without cancellation, the client will be charged for the session nevertheless.
- Progress your PhD provides coaching to the best of their knowledge and ability. However, Progress your PhD cannot make guarantees about assessments of content and quality of the products of the client. This is and remains the client’s responsibility. Progress your PhD has an obligation to perform to the best of their knowledge and abilities.
artikel 4) expenses and bills
- Progress your PhD can be paid per session or for multiple sessions at once. One session of 1 hour costs €60 and can extend to a maximum of 1,5h (€ 103,50).
- Progress your PhD works Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 to 17:00. If the client wants a session outside of these working hours, they need to discuss this with Progress your PhD at least one week in advance. If the client asks for a session outside of working hours less than one week in advance, and Progress your PhD manages to make this happen, the client will be charged double rates.
- Progress your PhD invoices its activities monthly.
- Progress your PhD’s invoices must be satisfied by the client within 14 days after the invoice date, unless otherwise agreed.
- In case of late or no payment, the client is in default without the requirement of any notice of default. After the due date, the client owes Progress your PhD the extrajudicial collection costs of the Nederlandse Orde van Advocaten (Dutch Order of Lawyers) over the outstanding amount, with a minimum of €50 per invoice.
- Services that exceed the confirmation of order in nature and scope are considered to be additional work. Additional work is only executed and charged after mutual consultation and only after a separate commission has been given.
- When a client terminates an agreement in writing, the thus far performed work must be paid for.
- All information emanating from the collaboration between Progress your PhD and the clients are treated as strictly confidential.
artikel 6) ILLNESS/INCAPACITATION AND CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ONE’S CONTROL
- If Progress your PhD cannot perform services for longer stretches of time due to illness or incapacitation, the client is free to cancel the agreement in writing. In this case the spent hours will be charged.
- Both Progress your PhD and the client will immediately inform the other party if circumstances beyond their control arise. In this case arrangements for the continuation of the commission must be made in mutual agreement and the affected party may not claim compensation. (Circumstances beyond one’s control are understood to be circumstances which Progress your PhD or the client could not reasonably be expected to take into account, and as a result of which the normal execution of the agreement cannot reasonably be expected to be continued.)
artikel 6) aPLLICABLE LAW AND CHOICE OF COURT
- These Terms will be governed by Dutch law exclusively.
- Any dispute will be submitted to a competent lawyer in the Netherlands for settlement.
Versie 1.2 d.d. 03-09-2020